Open Water Diver (PADI or SSI) - $380
The 3-day Open Water Diver course is designed to provide you with a lifetime scuba diving certification. Courses are available on a daily basis, with up to 4 students per one instructor:
Theory of diving (Classroom):
- Diving theory will be learned in classrooms and consists of 5 chapters and instructional videos. A multiple choice test is taken at the end of the theory section to test learners' knowledge.
Confined Water Dives:
- In shallow waters or in swimming pools, you will be taught practical application of theoretical knowledge and how to use diving equipment underwater.
Open Water Diving:
- You will perform 4 complete dives with your instructor at a depth of 12 meters for the first 2 dives and up to 18 meters for the 3rd and 4th dives.
- Finally, you will take a writing test.
- Congratulation! You have completed the course of Open Water Diver
- High-quality equipment
- A logbook to record your future dives.
- All fees, transfer, boat dive join group)
- Fully-certified PADI or SSI instructor teaching you
- All drinks and food on the boat